The Saskatoon Poverty Reduction Partnership developed a 2012-2013 work plan to guide our focus over the course of the year, and outline key priorities and deliverables to have an impact in our community. Highlights 2012-2013, illustrates our achievements, but recognizes there is much more to do. Our collective efforts would not be possible without the mutual acknowledgement, support, and engagement from our community.
- Targeted Interventions: An investigation into various policies to reduce income-related health disparities in Saskatoon
- Mobilize! For our Community’s Wellbeing
- Urban Aboriginal Strategy Call for proposals
- October 11, 2012: SPRP releases its 2012-2013 work plan
- September 24th, 2012: Call for Volunteers
- September – November 2011