Monday, May 13th Station20West 6:30pm Featuring… Laurel Rothman, National Coordinator of Campaign 2000 (child and family poverty advocate), Ed Buller, member of Canadian Council for Determinants of Health and an Indigenous leader, and Connie Clement the Scientifque Director of the National Collaborating Centre for Determinants of Health.
- 2012-2013 Highlights
- Targeted Interventions: An investigation into various policies to reduce income-related health disparities in Saskatoon
- Urban Aboriginal Strategy Call for proposals
- October 11, 2012: SPRP releases its 2012-2013 work plan
- September 24th, 2012: Call for Volunteers
- September – November 2011