Janice Braden starts her role as Partnership and Strategy Development Coordinator for the Saskatoon Regional Intersectoral Committee (RIC) who will be working closely with the SPRP. This term position is co-funded by the United Way of Saskatoon & Area and Saskatchewan’s Health Services Integration Forum.
- 2012-2013 Highlights
- Targeted Interventions: An investigation into various policies to reduce income-related health disparities in Saskatoon
- Mobilize! For our Community’s Wellbeing
- Urban Aboriginal Strategy Call for proposals
- October 11, 2012: SPRP releases its 2012-2013 work plan
- September 24th, 2012: Call for Volunteers