On September 24, 2012, the United Way of Saskatoon and Area, in partnership with the Housing First Task Force and community based agencies, shelters and volunteers will rally to conduct the 2012 Homeless Count. Approximately 100 volunteers are needed to conduct the count. Volunteers will work in teams to collect survey information at shelters, transition houses and in designated outdoor areas. For more information contact (306) 975-1571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2012-2013 Highlights
- Targeted Interventions: An investigation into various policies to reduce income-related health disparities in Saskatoon
- Mobilize! For our Community’s Wellbeing
- Urban Aboriginal Strategy Call for proposals
- October 11, 2012: SPRP releases its 2012-2013 work plan
- September – November 2011